FuseBox II Feedback?????

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

dancingheart

FuseBox II Feedback?????

Post by dancingheart »

I am a relatively new, addicted lampworking bead maker, upgrading from hothead to lynx with oxygen concentrator. From vermiculite to annealing/fusing kiln.
I am totally into lampworking but have done some fusing and I like having the option to be able to fuse small pieces at some point.
I I'm thinking of getting the fusebox II kiln. Would like some feedback since it is a couple of hundred dollars more than the others I am looking at. Are you happy with yours?
How does it stand up to arrowsprings annealing/fusing kilns which are about the same price?
Thanks for your help!
dancingheart

fusebox II help

Post by dancingheart »

Just wondering how it is that so many are looking at my post but not replying? Does no one out there have any experience with the fusebox II kilns that they can talk about in public????
Barbara Muth

Re: fusebox II help

Post by Barbara Muth »

dancingheart wrote:Just wondering how it is that so many are looking at my post but not replying? Does no one out there have any experience with the fusebox II kilns that they can talk about in public????
Given that the board is composed primarily of fusers with a few lampworkers who fuse, it may be that no one has answered you because none of the people who viewed your post are able to answer. You may get better answers on the lampworkers board (isgb.org) or at wet canvas.

best wishes,
Barbara
Barbara
Check out the glass manufacturer's recommended firing schedules...
LATEST GLASS